In the dynamic landscape of mobile gaming, where a multitude of games vies for attention, discerning players in Canada seek the crème de la crème of Android gaming experiences. This article aims to unveil the elite tier – the 6 Best Premium Android Games, carefully curated to elevate gaming enjoyment to new heights.
While the market is flooded with free options, we’ve chosen to spotlight premium games for this list, recognizing the value they bring in terms of quality, innovation, and depth. The games selected underwent a rigorous evaluation, considering aspects such as gameplay mechanics, visual aesthetics, user reviews, and lasting appeal.
This criteria-driven approach ensures that the games featured here not only deliver an exceptional gaming experience but also justify their premium status. As we embark on this journey through the digital realms of gaming excellence, let’s uncover the titles that have emerged victorious as the best of the best, setting a standard of premium entertainment for Android users in Canada.
There’s something rejuvenating and refreshing about playing a mobile game without purchasing in-apps. To make your gaming experience better, we have compiled a list of the top 6 premium android games that were popular!
Table of Contents
6 Best Premium Android Games
Put on your gun boots and jump into the well in Downwell. This is a challenging retro-styled roguelike game which features a pretty steep learning curve teaching you how to defeat the enemies and understand which weapon upgrades work best for your play style.
You will have to fall and your enemies and shops come from the bottom-up, where you have to be very strategic in your freefall and if you happen to accidentally land on an enemy you will lose a heart. You will find different numbers of hearts at the start while repeated play thus changing the way end-of-level upgrades work, which slightly changes the pattern your sprite falls down the well.
- Vertical Descent: Players descend a well, facing enemies and obstacles.
- Combo System: Earn points with skillful enemy takedowns.
- Gunboots: Shoot downwards, control movement, and break blocks.
- Procedurally Generated Levels: Each playthrough is unique, adding replay value.
Your objective is to survive as you fall deeper down the well. You do not have to purchase any in-app, save points, or continue, and when you die you need to start at the top of the well again.
2. Suzy Cube
Suzy Cube is the best 3D platform game you can play on Android that features amazing touchscreen controls that allow you to jump and complete 40 levels, each will challenging platforming and secret areas to unearth.
- Controlling Suzy. The player controls Suzy, a cube-shaped character who can roll, jump, and climb. The player must use Suzy’s abilities to navigate the levels and reach the goal.
- Solving puzzles. The levels in Suzy Cube are full of puzzles that the player must solve in order to progress. These puzzles involve using Suzy’s abilities to interact with the environment in different ways.
- Collecting crystals. As the player progresses through the levels, they will collect crystals. These crystals can be used to purchase power-ups and upgrades for Suzy.
- Unlocking new worlds. By collecting enough crystals, the player can unlock new worlds to explore. Each world has its own unique challenges and puzzles.
In this game, each world concludes with an identical boss battle with slight differences — but still, it has something new also. Without any in-app purchases, you can play this fascinating game as all the bonuses can be triggered using stars found throughout each level. Suzy Cube is the best bet if you are dying for a great 3D platformer to play on your Android smartphone.
3. Reigns: Her Majesty
If becoming a day’s kind has been your dream, you should definitely check out Reigns. This is a very elegant game with easy gameplay mechanics and amazing wit, where you have to run your kingdom seamlessly by interacting with citizens, advisors, witches and other characters residing in your kingdom.
- Decision-Based Monarchy: Players take on the role of a queen in a medieval kingdom, making crucial decisions by swiping left or right on cards. Each choice impacts the kingdom, the church, the people, and the queen’s own fate, leading to different outcomes and challenges.
- Balancing the Kingdom: The game involves maintaining a delicate balance between the various factions within the kingdom. Players must manage the opinions of the church, the military, the people, and the treasury, trying to keep them in check while avoiding disastrous consequences.
- Unlocking Stories and Endings: As players progress through the game, they uncover new cards, stories, and multiple possible endings. Each decision made affects the narrative, leading to unexpected twists, humorous events, and, sometimes, tragic results, making replayability a key aspect.
- Mystery and Intrigue: “Reigns: Her Majesty” is filled with mystery, intrigue, and secret societies. Players must decipher hidden clues and make strategic choices to uncover the deeper layers of the kingdom’s story, adding depth and excitement to the gameplay experience.
Every decision you make impacts four resources that you manage: religion, citizens, the army and the kingdom’s treasury. You need to strike a balance amongst these resources while running your kingdom smoothly. If any meter maxes out or comes to zero, your reign is done. But with this, you become the successor and you need to try to last longer in your reign than your predecessor.
In this game, you will enter a world of beautifully set dystopia, where you have to play as Josef who is a robot on a mission to save his girlfriend.
In this episode, you will have to solve a number of puzzles at every step in the game to advance to the next part of the city, and you can even unearth easter egg backstory episodes when you roam about in some parts of the city.
As a robot, you tap articles to solve the puzzles, but to add more excitement to it you can only tap whatever’s in the robot Josef’s reach.
- Puzzle Adventure: “Machinarium” is a captivating puzzle adventure game where players guide a small robot named Josef through a beautifully hand-drawn, steampunk-inspired world. The game is filled with intricate puzzles that challenge logic, creativity, and observation skills.
- Intuitive Point-and-Click Mechanics: The gameplay involves tapping and interacting with objects in the environment to solve puzzles and progress through the story. The point-and-click mechanics are intuitive, making it accessible for players in Canada of all ages.
- Immersive Atmosphere: The game’s unique art style, accompanied by a captivating soundtrack, creates an immersive and enchanting atmosphere. The detailed, mechanical world of “Machinarium” is full of quirky characters and intriguing locations, providing a sense of wonder and discovery.
- Non-Verbal Storytelling: “Machinarium,” tells its story without the use of any written or spoken language. Instead, the game relies on visual storytelling, animations, and expressive character interactions, making it a universally appealing experience that transcends language barriers.
This game is devoid of language and dialogue. It is a pictographic thought bubble that helps you know what’s on Josef’s mind to drive your way through the game.
5. Mini Metro
This is a classic game full of joy to play. It is a puzzle game based on developing subway routes across a city where the background music is set to the movement of the subway cars.
- Subway Network Simulation: “Mini Metro” is a subway network simulation game where players design and manage a growing subway system for a rapidly expanding city. The gameplay is centred around creating efficient routes to connect stations and managing limited resources.
- Dynamic City Growth: As the city evolves, new stations appear, and passenger demand increases. Players must adapt their subway lines in real-time to accommodate the changing needs of the city, making strategic decisions on where to expand and optimize existing routes.
- Minimalist Aesthetics: The game features a minimalist visual style with simple geometric shapes representing subway lines and stations. This aesthetic, combined with a soothing background soundtrack, creates a relaxing and immersive gameplay experience.
- Challenge and Strategy: “Mini Metro” presents players in Canada with increasingly complex challenges. They must balance limited resources, deal with rush hours, and make critical decisions about line upgrades, station placement, and line connections, requiring strategic thinking and efficiency to create a successful metro system.
Just review the trailer and you will have a good idea of the pattern of the game. It is an ideal game to play when you have some idle time while commuting. You do not have to purchase any in-app or ads to distract from the simple design and engaging gameplay.
At every level, you will face different challenges and you need to face it progressing through the game reaching out to the next level. The game rewards you for completing goals and unearthing enemy hideouts for loot that you are free to spend on cybernetic upgrades.
- Cybernetic Law Enforcer: In “JYDGE,” players step into the role of a heavily armed cybernetic law enforcer, known as a “JYDGE,” tasked with bringing justice to the futuristic city of Edenbyrg. As a JYDGE, you have an array of weapons and gadgets to take down criminals and restore order.
- Tactical Firefights: The gameplay is centered around intense, tactical firefights. Players must strategically choose their weapons and abilities before each mission, adapting to the challenges presented by various criminal factions, traps, and enemy AI.
- Mission Variety: The game offers a wide range of missions, each with its own objectives and challenges. From hostage rescues to eliminating high-profile targets, players in Canada must carefully plan their approach and adapt to the dynamic environments.
- Customization and Upgrades: “JYDGE” allows players to customize their JYDGE with a variety of cybernetic enhancements, weapon modifications, and special abilities. As you progress through the game, you can upgrade your equipment to become a more formidable force against the criminal underworld.
JYDGE is a thrilling top-down shooter that puts players in the cybernetic boots of a futuristic law enforcer, delivering justice with customizable weapons and strategic finesse.
Did you see there are so many great games out there with no in-app purchases? Hope this list of top 6 premium android games would help you select the most suitable game you will find for yourself or may check out all at least once!
The world of premium Android gaming offers a diverse and exciting array of experiences for players in Canada. From the adrenaline-fueled vertical descent of “Downwell” to the imaginative 3D platforming of “Suzy Cube,” the decision-based monarchy in “Reigns: Her Majesty,” the captivating puzzle adventure of “Machinarium,” the strategic subway network simulation of “Mini Metro,” and the intense tactical firefights of “JYDGE,” each game brings its own unique charm and challenges to the table.
Whether you’re seeking fast-paced action, brain-teasing puzzles, immersive storytelling, or strategic decision-making, these premium games provide endless entertainment and have certainly earned their place among the best on the Android platform. So, dive into these exceptional titles, experience their wonders, and let your Android device be the gateway to a world of premium gaming excitement.