The Live Casino Technology
If you roll back to as how live casino technology started then it was the top rated software provider Playtech which first developed live dealer technology and they launched their first live dealer game in 2003. Next to follow was Microgaming the game developer of highest Jackpot game Mega Moolah and this software company launched Evolution games in 2006 with live dealer technology. Soon this gathered momentum and in coming years vast variety of online casinos adopted this live casino technology and started offering live casino games. In 2012, Evolution Gaming became the first software provider to offer live slots games.
So with Evolution’s fully optimized mobile gaming solutions when you launch live games on cellphone you can play not one or two live casino games but many connecting you to the real thrill of the live tables wherever you may be.
It is likely that more game options will be added to the live dealer casinos in the future as technology continues to improve and as software providers continue to develop newer and better games.
How to get started with Live Casino
You can enjoy Live casino on your Cell phone or Tablet or with your PC or Laptop instantly without any download. But few online casinos offer live casinos in download format where you need to download the casino software to stream live dealer games.
All the Android cell phone tablets Samsung, Google Nexus, Sony and other iOS devices are compatible with Live casinos.
As Live casino games beautifully optimised for each specific device and OS and use a similar, familiar UI to the equivalent Evolution games accessed on desktop. This means players can easily switch between devices and enjoy greater choice over where and when they play. The proven result: extended access and longer playing sessions.
Evolution Mobile Live Casino opens up a new world of opportunity – an extended gaming floor, new places to play, extended playing times, new demographics, closer customer relationships, and more – for both online-only operators and land-based casino operators.
Games to play at Live Casino
These online live casinos offer live dealer games in interactive and authentic environment. You get to interact with the live croupier in real time as you do in land casinos near your home town. The unique thing about live casinos besides real fun is that these online casinos offer the most popular games such as blackjack, poker, roulette, video poker, and baccarat to Canadian players all in CAD.
Major software development companies such as Playtech, Microgaming, Real Time Gaming software and Interactive gaming technology, power the live dealer rooms in Canada.
The Canadian live casinos usually offer the following games:
- Blackjack: The casinos offer players a great opportunity of playing blackjack directly through live video web stream. This is one of the most accurate and realistic way of playing online blackjack as it gives you real time gaming experience.
- Poker: Some of the live dealer poker games offered include Texas Hold’em poker and Jacks or better. The game is very addictive since players see how cards are dealt.
- Roulette: Play both American and European version of the roulette in live dealer rooms.
Players can also come across live Sic bo and scratch card or Wheel of Fortune games too. The rules of the game are simple and straightforward and they are played just like normal online games. However, it is wise to be acquainted with online casino games before playing the live dealer games.
How do live casinos work?
Since the advent of live casinos it has changed the casino experience where you have a real person dealing out your cards and you get to watch the whole game unfold in real time via a live video stream.
- You can play at live casinos with your PC or cellphone or tablet.
- You register yourself at the live casino and click on Live casino or live dealer games
- Choose your game to play and make a deposit in CAD
- As a player you handle all the game functions through an interface that includes your chips, a table layout, and buttons for placing bets and making other actions that are part of the game showed on your gaming screen.
- Your screen will display the live dealer and the physical table the dealer is using, you might not even be able to tell that the game you were playing was in any way different than a typical online casino game.
- You’ll be able to see a real croupier managing the game you’re playing, just like a dealer would in a live casino.
- The dealer will see exactly what actions you’ve requested, and will react accordingly right in front of your eyes.
- The dealer will be located either on a set owned by the online casino, or in some cases, in an actual casino venue. In either case, the table is real, and so are all the elements of the game that they use to determine the results of each spin or hand.
Note that Live casinos are not free to play which means they do not offer free game but you need to make a deposit in CAD to play real money games against the live dealer.
Canadian players have a wide range of payment methods including Bank Transfers and popular credit cards. However, since both of these can involve certain fees, it would probably be wiser to use e-wallets which include PayPal, Skrill and Neteller. E-wallets are considered safer, since they do not reveal personal or financial details of the players. Also you can use Instadebit, Paysafe card and Bitcoins as best deposit options for Canadian players at online casinos.
Many online live casinos aim to bring in Canadian players by accepting CAD. But even if a particular casino does not explicitly accept your currency, that is usually not a problem. All deposits can be transferred into an accepted currency or even you can enjoy with Bitcoins. All casinos that accept CAD allow players to deposit, withdraw and view transaction history in CAD.
In most cases, casinos offer plenty of bonuses, with welcome bonuses being the most common. Welcome bonuses target new players giving them either a specific amount of cash to play with or some percentage of their initial deposit. Some of these can be claimed without the need to deposit any money. Referral bonuses award players that bring in new members. Some bonuses can be used for all games, some only for specific games or types.
There are many reasons to play at Live Casinos
- Live casinos offer players not only a safe and secure environment but also a fair game play. The casinos also provide players with genuine deals and offers.
- Live dealer casinos use data encryption technology to ensure players from Canada feel comfortable playing at the site by protecting their financial and personal information.
- These casino are very convenient for those players who don’t have time to visit land casinos to enjoy table games and you can enjoy different live dealer games as you directly interact with real dealers from the comfort of your own home.
- Live dealer casinos also offer players in Canada a variety of gaming options. Players can chat directly with the dealers through the real time video stream via webcam, making the experience more personal and intimate.
You can play all the popular casino games for real money from poker, blackjack and roulette to baccarat. You can make deposit in Canadian friendly banking options and grab bonuses in CAD are other benefits of playing live casino games. Enabling you a real time interaction with the dealers through the video stream, this form of online gambling provides you with the best gaming experience from the comfort of your home.
Things to remember when playing at Live casinos
- Playing live casinos games seems to be a bit slower to some players as you’ll have to wait for the dealer to take the time to deal out the cards or spin the wheel – there won’t be a turbo option that makes the game go faster.
- Also many online casinos do not offer live casinos to players to enjoy with their smartphones like iPhone or Android. So players have only choice to play these games on their PC or Laptop.
- The betting limits might be more limited in live dealer games than in the rest of the online casino as live casino games cost more money to operate and it’s not feasible to allow especially small bets on these games.
- Live online casino games do require a broadband internet connection or WIFI to play due to the video streaming that’s essential for these games to work as with a slow connection games might not work as fast or smooth.
- Live casino games are not free to practice and you need to spend real money to play.
The live casinos are Canadian friendly offering security and support with numerous ways to contact the casino in need of help 24/7.
Reputed live casinos with wide array of casino games to play and enjoy in CAD.